Title: Brazilian Days
Label: Living Music
Style: Bossa Nova
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1806 mb | MP3 size: 2534 mb | WMA size: 2430 mb
|1||Por Causa De Você|
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim, Dolores Duran
|2||Feio Nao E Bonito|
Written-By – Carlos Lyra, Gianfrancesco Guarnieri
Organ [Pipe Organ] – Paul HalleyWritten-By – Edu Lobo, Vinicius De Moraes
Written-By – Carlos Lyra, Vinicius De Moraes
|5||Tambén Quem Mandou|
Organ [Pipe Organ] – Paul HalleyWritten-By – Carlos Lyra, Vinicius De Moraes
|6||Feitio De Oração|
Written-By – Noel Rosa, Vadico (Oswald Gogliano)
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
Organ [Pipe Organ] – Paul HalleyWritten-By – Aloysio De Oliveira, Luiz Eça
|9||Se É Tarde Me Perdoa|
Percussion – Cassio DuarteWritten-By – Carlos Lyra, Ronaldo Bôscoli
|10||Aula De Matemática|
Percussion – Cassio DuarteWritten-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim, Marino Pinto
|11||Coisa Mais Linda|
Written-By – Carlos Lyra, Vinicius De Moraes
|12||Feitiço Da Vila|
Percussion – Cassio DuarteWritten-By – Noel Rosa, Vadico (Oswald Gogliano)
|0 10488 15002 9||Paul Winter / Oscar Castro-Neves||Paul Winter / Oscar Castro-Neves - Brazilian Days (CD, Album)||Living Music||0 10488 15002 9||Europe||1998|
|01408-81500-2||Paul Winter & Oscar Castro-Neves||Paul Winter & Oscar Castro-Neves - Brazilian Days (CD, Album, RE)||Living Music||01408-81500-2||US||1998|
|125Т||Paul Winter & Oscar Castro-Neves||Paul Winter & Oscar Castro-Neves - Brazilian Days (CD, Album, RE)||Planet Music Series, M&A Group||125Т||Russia||Unknown|
|LMUS0034||Paul Winter / Oscar Castro-Neves||Paul Winter / Oscar Castro-Neves - Brazilian Days (CD, Album)||Living Music||LMUS0034||US||1998|
- Bass – Nilson Matta
- Cover [Tapestry] – Genaro De Carvalho
- Design – Cynthia Flaxman
- Drums – Paulo Braga
- Guitar, Producer, Arranged By, Liner Notes – Oscar Castro-Neves
- Management [Oscar Castro-neves] – Kennis Enterprises, Inc.
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brian Soucy, Joe Zook
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Haruyoshi Ono
- Photography By [Back Of Booklet] – Gary Gunderson
- Photography By [Cd Label Photo] – Marius Albino
- Photography By [Inside Tray Card] – Fernando Natalici
- Photography By [Tapestry] – Jennifer Almquist
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Entourage Studios] – Tony Alvarez
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Ocean Way Studios] – Mike Scatella
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Brian Soucy
- Recorded By [Saxes, Pipe Organ] – Dixon Van Winkle
- Recorded By [Saxes] – Les Kahn, Sam West , Steve Van Zandt
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Geoff Gillette
- Soprano Saxophone, Producer – Paul Winter
Recorded and mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Hollywood.
Sax tracks recorded in the Grand Canyon and in the Cathedral Of St. John The Divine, New York City.
Additional recording at Entourage Studios, North Hollywood and at Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood.
Pipe organ recorded in the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York City.
Oscar Castro-Neves plays a TAMA guitar with a RMC pick up and exclusively uses La Bella strings.
Paul Winter plays a Selmer Mark VI soprano saxophone.
℗ & ©1998 Earth Music Productions, LLC
"For Lorry & Chez"
Living Music is marketed by the windham hill group. Manufactured and distributed for the windham hill group by BMG Distribution, a unit of BMG Entertainment.
- Barcode: 0 1048-81500-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 01048815002 1J 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L239
- Marketed By – WIndham Hill Group
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Earth Music Productions
- Copyright (c) – Earth Music Productions
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Cathedral Of St. John The Divine
- Recorded At – Entourage Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Grand Canyon
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
Brazilian Days by Paul Winter and Oscar Castro-Neves, released 01 January 1998 1. Aula de Matemática A Mathematics Lesson 2. Coisa Mais Linda A Most Beautiful Thing 3. Feitio de Oração In The Form of a Prayer 4. Feio Não É Bonito Ugly Is Not Beautiful 5. Minha Namorada My Sweetheart 6. Também quem Mandou What Made Me Do That 7. Ana Luiza Ana Luiza 8. Feitiço da Vila The Magic Spell of Vila 9. Canto Triste Sad Song 10. Imagem Image 11. Por Causa de Você Don't Ever Go Away 12. Castro-Neves later joined Winter at his Connecticut home, where the two surveyed a. Oscar Castro-Neves: все альбомы, включая Guitar Town Music , The Composer Of 'Black Orpheus' Plays And Sings Bossa Nova , Samba do Avião и другие. Brazilian Days Paul Winter. Oscar Castro-Neves & Paul Winter. Coisa Mais Linda. Feitio de Oração feat. Oscar Castro-Neves, Paul Winter Consort. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Paul Winter. Brazilian Days. The numbers are gentle and relaxed, with bassist Nilson Matta and drummer Paulo Braga fine in support. Listen free to Paul Winter & Oscar Castro-Neves Brazilian Days Aula de Matemática, Coisa Mais Linda and more. 12 tracks 44:09. It is a testament to the universality of Bossa Nova that BRAZILIAN DAYS, by saxophonist Paul Winter and guitarist Oscar Castro-Neves, began life in the loft of Winters Halley, 03:09. Imagem feat. Paul Halley, 04:48. Por Causa de Você, 02:17. Se É Tarde Me Perdoa feat. Cassio Duarte, 03:13. Now playing . Oscar Castro-Neves May 15, 1940 - September 27, 2013, was a Brazilian guitarist, arranger, and composer who is considered a founding figure in bossa nova. He was born in Rio de Janeiro as one of triplets and formed a band with his brothers in his youth. At 16 he had a national hit with Chora Tua Tristeza. In 1962 he was in a bossa nova concert at Carnegie Hall, and later he toured with Stan Getz and Sérgio Mendes. He went on to work with musicians from different genres, including Billy Eckstine, Yo. Покупка Paul Winter 2 & Oscar Castro-Neves - Brazilian Days - Living Music - CD, Album, RE - 01408-81500-2, включает Aula De Matemática, Coisa Mais Linda, Feitio De Oração, Feio Nao E Bonito, Minha Namorada, Tambén Quem Mandou, Ana Luiza, Feitiço Da Vila, Canto Triste, Imagem, Por Causa De Você, Se É Tarde Me Perdoa